MAKING CHURCH ACCESSIBLE TO MORE PEOPLE
Your gifts to One Mission have helped make church more accessible to people in Greater Austin. The past year’s progress has been extraordinary, and we’re celebrating that hundreds of local people now get to experience Jesus Christ in a local church.
At Brushy Creek
- The campus launched in January 2015, with over 400 local first time attenders joining.
- Since launching, Brushy Creek has seen multiple decisions to trust Christ.
- A second worship service was added to accommodate more local people.
- The campus held its inaugural SummerFest in the Summer of 2015, with nearly 500 men, women, and children from nearby neighborhoods attending.
- Members of the campus are reaching local students in 8+ Round Rock ISD schools by volunteering to be Literacy Partners in Education Connection.
- The Brushy Creek Commons was completed, providing a visible presence in the heart of the community. It now hosts a variety of campus ministry functions, including small groups, Gracepath, Journeymen, worship team practice, and trainings.
- Local partnerships with Agape Pregnancy Resource Center, Round Rock Serving Center, and Round Rock Partners in Education were established, building ties within the community.
- Student Ministry and Children’s Ministry staff are now in place, pouring into the next generation of Christ-followers.
At Steiner Ranch
- A total of 9 decisions were made to trust Christ in 2015.
- Land was purchased in Steiner Ranch for a permanent campus, building deep roots within the community. The land is already being used creatively for small gatherings, student ministry events, and even an Easter sunrise service – all before ground is broken.
- The Steiner Ranch Commons was completed in early 2015. It now hosts a variety of campus ministry functions, including classes and trainings, Gracepath, Journeymen, outreach gatherings, and community meetings.
- A full-time Student Ministry Pastor is now in place, Student Ministry attendance has grown 50+% with more local students attending regularly, and volunteers have doubled.
- We’ve added 423 parking spots.
Still to Go:
- Brushy Creek future campus land purchase.
- The launch of our new Leander campus
- Hiring of a Leander Campus Pastor as well as Student, Children and Worship Pastors and support staff.
- Open and operate a Leander Campus Commons in the community to house connection and ministry.
- Purchase land for future permanent campus location.
- Replace outdated Worship Center lighting with new energy efficient, enhanced lighting.
- Campus wayfinding and communications refresh.